The Wragg Mark-Bell Court Martial Team is made up of experienced lawyers some of whom have military backgrounds and are able to offer a unique insight into this area of law. All of our lawyers have an understanding of the reality of forces life. In light of recent changes to the military legal aid system we are now able to offer a private fee structure at a much reduced rate to that of the contributions required by the legal aid system. We are of course still happy to work within the Armed Forces Legal Aid Scheme should that prove to offer the best alternative for you. If we are working within the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme we never charge additional fees.
Our lawyers will appear at Military Court Centres in Catterick, Bulford, Aldergrove, Portsmouth, Colchester, Northern Ireland, Sennelager in Germany and Cyprus. We will offer a specialist service throughout all proceedings and will be happy to assist in any way we can.
We also offer representation to individuals who are to be interviewed by the Royal Military Police. Representation in relation to interviews under caution is free and therefore carries no cost to you.
- Lawyers experienced in service law and who understand service life
- Lawyers who will be readily accessible to answer questions
- Lawyers who can offer representation at Court Martial
- Lawyers who have happy to travel to represent you
- Straight forward advice on AGAI proceedings
- Straight forward advice on Redress of Complaint
- Reduced fee rates for armed forces members where legal aid is not available or your best alternative
We also offer free initial advice which allows you the opportunity to get to know us before you decide to commit.
To arrange your free initial consultation call 01228 510077.